Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Illustrators Club show!

Æsop's Fable of the Frogs and the Well (framed)

Happily in the time I was "away" some good things came along, one being the news that this little piece was accepted in the
Illustrators Club of DC, MD & VA's annual juried show, and we're planning to drive up for the opening tomorrow (sorry I'm posting this at the last minute).

For now I'll say some other stuff is in the works too, which makes me think that Yeats' old crane of Gort may himself be enjoying a trout or two....

For DC area folks...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is great to hear :)

I sure do like those frogs of yours!

See you in a few months!

~Lastri

DaveMacDowell said...

You Rock Brutha!!

Paul Schmid said...

Congrats Dan!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. I really like this painting!

Austin Maloney said...

Hi Dan, I really like your work, and your intricate style of painting, I was curious if you'd be interested in exchanging links. My blog is austinmaloney.com and my email is amaloneyart@gmail.com

Best wishes,

Austin Maloney

Jason Waskey said...

Congrats Dan!